Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billbell1960

billbell1960

No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers Empty
PostSubject: No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers   No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi I'm starting up a blog site called No Change Given, with the aim of creating video diaries of bikes and riders.

The site is going to form part of my degree course in video production. It's early days yet but please give me your suggestions and if you live in the West Midland UK maybe you would like to feature on it.

nochangegiven.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://nochangegiven.blogspot.com
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers   No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 am

Welcome Bill, I'll be honest and say I don't know how many members on here actually return once their bikes are finished. Over the past couple of years I've been lurking here there have been some astounding builds, IED, Stidds, to name but a couple, but once their bikes are on the road, or sold to make way for new projects we don't seem to hear from them again.

You might want to check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know it's some distance from you, but I'm sure a lot of Brummie bikers make the trek down to the Ace, so posting something on their e-mal board might get you a good response, and who knows, if you tell them what you are looking for they might even ask you down for a day (or night's) filming.

I know it's been done before but a documentary on the Ace would be an excellent way to get the full cafe racer scene from it's origins onwards if that's what you're looking for.

I wish you luck with your project.
Back to top Go down
billbell1960

billbell1960

PostSubject: Re: No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers   No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

Hi pauliexjr

The Ace Cafe is a good suggestion, so obvious I'd missed it. I'm aiming at doing a series of features on individual riders and their bikes, but that would bring it together nicely.

Many thanks,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://nochangegiven.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers   No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers Empty

Back to top Go down

No Change Given - Video Diaries of Cafe Racers
Page 1 of 1