Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spudda

Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  Empty
PostSubject: Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)    Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Hello .... Thats the easy bit Shocked

I'm Mark aka Spudda from Penn nr Wolverhampton
I've got a Triumph Daytona 650 which I adore and will never part with - it turns heads, it sounds great and everything is done with detail and love
I'm a Moderator on another site called tankslap although I'm not here to pimp that site (or did I just do that Embarassed ) but I'm here to spread my horizons and ideas

I've just taken a 1980 Honda 450DX off a friend of mine with the plan to put it back to original .... However, after watching the Discovery Channel and scouring t'Internet, I've decided to go Cafe Racer with it

I've got an idea in my head what I want to do but will need your expertise and advice, hence the reason why I've turned up here Idea

I've got every intention of changing the bodywork, lights, clocks, chopping the frame, handlebars, mirrors, pipes and just about everything else .... I'm not sure if the CB450DX is a good donor bike but I guess this scene is all about originality, my idea might be at someone elses dislike

Just a couple of piccies of what I still love (apologises if theres to much plastic on the first piccies) and what I'm going to love Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tankslap.co.uk
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)    Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

Hi and welcome. First off, never worry about posting pictures, we can't get enough of them regardless of content! As for you plans for the 400, again, you'll never get critiscised on here, each to their own and looking forward the finished result.

Help, advice, suggestions and a friendly message when it's all going tits up, that's what this forum's about, oh, and some of them, Stidds, IED, Miffa etc. actually finish their projects, whereas others (myself included Embarassed ) get stuck in other things and just keep on amassing the right bits without ever jumping in and getting it finished!
Back to top Go down
Spudda

PostSubject: Re: Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)    Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 am

pauliexjr wrote:
whereas others (myself included Embarassed ) get stuck in other things and just keep on amassing the right bits without ever jumping in and getting it finished!

Thanks for the welcome ...... So you've got plenty of bits for sale then Laughing

I'm in no rush with the project, not even got the donor yet but as I spend most of my time in the garage tinkering and fettling I thought I'd do something productive

Plan is to tart it, start it and part with it ..... thats the plan but I do get 'emotionally' attached to things[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tankslap.co.uk
gone fishin

PostSubject: Re: Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)    Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 am

Hello wolves spudda looks like the world famous tropical Black Country as just doubled in numbers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)    Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverhampton Cafe Scene Newbie (eek with massive pictures)
Page 1 of 1