Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fab Tanks

Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:33 am

Hi to all you cafe racers out there my name is Alan and I live in Wolverhampton I am in the prosses of building a cafe racer out of a yamaha xv920 or a Kawasaki 750 twin not sure which one to use yet have both bikes ones going to be a Cafe racer and the other a Flat tracker any one have any prefrances I look forward to everyones surgestions . Thanks Alan
Back to top Go down
gone fishin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:18 am

Last edited by miffa on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fab Tanks

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 am

Hi Miffa thanks for the welcome ive had me peas and bacon now Laughing yes the kawasaki is the old z750 twin Ive brought a swing arm of an old buell and the shock and was going to fit it to the 750 but not sure now I was thinking of making it a bit outragus with a 8-18 rear wheel and usd forks and rejig the frame ill see in the next couple of weeks once work slows down hopfully and yes I am going to be making tanks well spoted Cheers Alan
Back to top Go down
beekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

evening alan.

hope you and miffa can keep the chat to something us southerners can understand Laughing

looking forward to seeing the kwak.
Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

beekeeper wrote:
evening alan.

hope you and miffa can keep the chat to something us southerners can understand Laughing

looking forward to seeing the kwak.

Aye, nae ta mention us 'proper' Northerners as well!

Welcome Alan, looking forward to seeing your build. Which reminds me, now the glaciers have retreated for another year didn't I have a project on the go somewhere........hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Fab Tanks

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks for the welcome lads do any of you get to meet up it would be nice to put a face to posts and it always good to chat about bikes ? ill keep you all posted with the build as it progresess I just have a ducati chopper project to finish off at presant.
Cheers Alan
Back to top Go down
gone fishin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 am

Last edited by miffa on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fab Tanks

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am

Hi Miffa that looks nice mate no wonder it made a 4 page spread back in the day did you do any engine mods L would like to get a bit more hp out of the engine there is a bit of a build thread on a site called duccutters its at the bottom of the project page called sports choppers have a look and let me know what you think what else are you building at the moment mate ?
Thanks Alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over   Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Wolverhampton i think the Black countys taking over
Page 1 of 1