Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S

Go down 
+3
pauliexjr
hugh sym
Harriett80
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriett80

Harriett80

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 pm

I am compiling a map on google map of all the motorcycle cafes... so any surgestion your guys and girls can give me would be cool.
I have a few for the south east but need more.. I will add all new places...
Thanks
Back to top Go down
hugh sym

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 am

We have 3 in our area, Thursday nighter at Lynns cafe at Prees heath round about just outside Whitchurch (shropshire) were the A41 meets the A49, Friday nighter at Petrolheads cafe on the old coast road at Baghilt near Flint north Wales and the Ponderosa cafe at the top of the breath taking horseshoe pass near Llangollen, Sunday afternoons. Hugh
Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Nice idea H, it's a long way to go but The Mariner's in Mill Street, Drummore, Dumfries and Galloway http://www.qype.co.uk/place/1323049-Mariners-Coffee-Shop-Drummore is owned by Sean and Sandra, two bike nuts. Great place to stop if you're on your way down to the Mull and Sandra's cooking is excellent!
Back to top Go down
beekeeper

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

more a gathering than a cafe but poole quay on a tuesday night finds a couple of hundred bikes every week during the summer.

more tea tends to go down than anything else.

will pop some pics up when i finish work early enough to get down there.
Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 am

My sister (5' in her stockinged feet and 7st soaking wet) rides a Honda VFR800 and recommends the following: there not all cafes but biker friendly places, Knott End cafe Fleetwood (sez frankie), the Tap, Eastham, the Raven cafe Shropshire , betws y coed chippy on the bridge, the Ponderosa Llangollen, Millenium Motorcycles cafe St Helens.
Back to top Go down
Pud

Pud

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:20 am

two down here in darkest Essex central cafe at Walton on Naze (right on sea wall) and bike night at Gt Bentley every Wednesday in the summer around 4 to 500 bikes turn up regular
Back to top Go down
Harriett80

Harriett80

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 pm

hey guys thanks for the info.. I went to Poole quay yesterday. I will be doing it again really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Harriett80

Harriett80

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

View Motorcycle cafe in a larger map

Hi guys this is what i got so far so if you can think of any more let me know and I will add them...
Back to top Go down
Mig

Mig

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi Harriet, got a couple of places for you to add to the map. Southport pier, really busy on Wednesday evenings and Saturday and Sunday days. Also Kirkby Lonsdale (devils bridge) very popular on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Harriett80

Harriett80

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 pm

I know devils bridge well use to go fishing there a lot.. Thank for that i will add them
Back to top Go down
Tom1963

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: CB400N Seat   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi, I was looking at your great looking CB400N thru the forum last night. I am converting a CB450DX into a Cafe Racer which is very similar to the Super Dream models.
I am going to make a seat hump like you did for 400. I am going to use foam from an flower oasis as the mold but can you tell me the overall dimensions of the seat and how you joined the hump to the seat>
I was intending doing the same color scheme you did but opposite with the black and white.
I have got a pair of Motad exhausts from a VFR 750 and intend matching them up to the down pipes either buy purchasing a collection box ( expensive) or going for the straight through connection using extra pipping.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom1963

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Cafe   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 am

Hi Harriet, can you tell me if you have been told of any cafes on the North Nottingham/Lincolnshire border.
I am looking into opening one up in that area if I can get the financial backing and correct establishment etc which would be for all bikers but I would like mainly "Cafe racer" riders to use it.
Don,t know if it will happen but i will need all the info I can gather. scratch

Thanks
Soon be Spring, thank goodness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S   MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S Empty

Back to top Go down

MOTORCYCLE CAFE'S
Page 1 of 1