Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cagiva cafe jim

hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! Empty
PostSubject: hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!!   hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

hi just wanted to say heeellloooo! about me well love bikes i mean love bikes had many over my years on this old planet....been rebuilding a 2000 cagiva rapter 1000cc what a nightmare more like a restoration project really......but she has potential....bullet proof suzuki tl1000s v twin motor(ill never go back to a inline 4 again) and a steel trellis frame.....sorry no pics will upload the morn at some point honest, now my mods,............
1,powder coated frame matt black
2,aprillia rsv millie swingarm conversion(for better looks and better cornering,raised back end) triangles etc etc
3,bearings wheels,headstock
4,rebuilt brembo calipers and primed and painted matt black
5, the pair valve removed for less weight
6,k & n air filter
7,carbon fibre arrow indicators
8,new rosmoto racing rearsets(coming from italy)
9 stumpy moto gp race cans from max torque cans
10 new chain and sprockets

wat i need to get,or fabricate.....
1,clip on race handle bars(need to measure the forks the morn)
2,new 7" chrome headlight
3,new black plastics.....just a few though then jobs a gud unn
4,get seat recovered shes not bad though
5,fabricate new reg plate holder out of alloy plate 6082 h30
6, moddify new cans with links to fit some how
7,db killers for the old mot

been toying over just to put it a normal rapter she was a cagiva v rapter but i didnt like the horns and sold the front end....but theres been loads on the telly on discovery turbo i think a series about cafe racers building them from scratch in america and i thought i want to do that......i will take photos tomorrow and upload them for you,and i know, im the same i like to see photos also
Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!!   hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Welcome Jim. I too an am..............Oh, yeah, right,

OK, welcome to this forum about cafe racers, bit quiet on here at the mo, can only hope that's because the great and the good are busy in sheds/garages/front rooms worldwide getting ready for the warmer weather.

Keep us up to date with your build, hopefully we can get a Scottish contingent going and actually all meet at some point. Cheers, Paul
Back to top Go down
cagiva cafe jim

PostSubject: Re: hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!!   hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:12 am

yeah im the same, im home for a month then back to sea for a month,but when i come home its in the sheddie with a spanner in my hand,my social life is nonexsistant at the moment building this project........yeah im well up for a meet paul. ill stick the photos in the project categary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!!   hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!! Empty

Back to top Go down

hi my names jim and im a alchoholic oooohhhh wrong forum, sorry!!
Page 1 of 1