Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cdpia1084

cdpia1084

The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. Empty
PostSubject: The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.   The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Here is a picture of the bike when I brought it home.

The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. Harley14

This is how it looks right now after slowly stripping off a few parts.

The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. Harley15

This will be a slow project since i dont have much time on my hands but as i make big changes or come across big discoveries I will post pictures. Whenever i need advice on something I will be asking here too. Feel free to comment on any and everything you see as well.
Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.   The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 am

Good luck Chris, my engine was scrap because the barrel is chrome lined and was scored to Kingdom come!

When I get time (and money) I'm going to see about finding new bits for it, if you come across any sources for spares I'd be interested, you probably stand more chance your side of the pond than here in the UK. In the meantime keep the photos coming!
Back to top Go down
Pud

Pud

PostSubject: Re: The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.   The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 am

Paul the barrel is it nickersil plated or chrome as Stan Stephens can re-bore
and replate it I had a totally f**ked RG250V which he re-done.
Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.   The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

Thanks for the suggestion Pud, but the barrel and top end were binned about 10 years ago by the 'mechanic' I gave them to who told me they were scrap! As I said to Chris, this thing is about 70% complete and is lurking in the corner of the garage in various boxes as it was left by my son, and he left home 9 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Pud

Pud

PostSubject: Re: The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.   The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 am

lol hope my son leaves something like that when he leaves home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.   The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harley Enduro made in Italy, Cafe'd in USA.
Page 1 of 1