Cafe Racer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cafe Racer Forum

Cafe Racer Forum for the Cafe Racer culture enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» gs550 7k miles cafe racer build
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm by RussJ

» moto guzzi v50 80 build
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm by TheMadman

» Suzuki A100
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm by roflhat

» Triumph Trident anyone?
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am by pauliexjr

» Finished at last
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am by Kerzo

» Cagiva project
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm by pauliexjr

» Any Londoners or South Easterners?
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm by RussJ

» not been on here for a while
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm by RussJ

» Honda h100A 1980, Some history and build pictures.
another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm by RussJ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.

Go down 
+2
pauliexjr
beekeeper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beekeeper

another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. Empty
PostSubject: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm

hello people.

i'm not going to say "born again biker" but i have come back to it after 15years which was a layoff due to medical reasons.

a hospital job only last week should mean i'll be back in the saddle and have already started a build in readiness for the summer.

needed to start back on something light so am only building an old 1980 gs400 cafe. its already stripped down so will sort out a build thread if anyones interested.

i do car and bike restoration for a living anyway so it hopefully shouldn't take to long before i'm actually riding the thing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
pauliexjr

pauliexjr

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 am

Welcome to the forum, look forward to progress report and pictures. It's quite quiet on here, but if you have questions post away and someone will respond. Good luck with the build, Paul
Back to top Go down
BBSparky

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 am

Welcome! cheers and look forward to the pics and build thread.
Back to top Go down
Pud

Pud

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Welcome its not a case of being reborn like me its seeing the light again Twisted Evil looking foward to build up dates
Back to top Go down
bezza.7753

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi there mate looking forward to seeing what you make of it!! a new thread on a cafe racer project is always a welcome site so good luck and hopefull we will see some pics and info soon.

Good luck and all the best
Simon
Back to top Go down
gone fishin

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

hi beekeeper
glad to here your on the mend mate theres nothing better than having a motorbike to aid recovery it takes your mind off what ever illness you might have had well it worked for me anyway
now get them pics uploaded lol!
Back to top Go down
beekeeper

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 am

thanks for the kind welcome people.

back on my feet enough to break the power tools this weekend so will sort some progress pics out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.   another middle ager doing what he's been told not to. Empty

Back to top Go down

another middle ager doing what he's been told not to.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cafe Racer Forum  :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: